Are you a proud Type A personality? A leader in student organizations? Do your friends make fun of you for how organized your inbox/dorm room/class notes are? If so, we’d like to meet you. KBD has an outstanding and rare opportunity for recent college graduates with excellent leadership and organizational skills.
The Account Coordinator(s) will be instrumental members of our two 4-person design teams, delivering high quality branding and digital work to our Silicon Valley client base by keeping the designers and leadership at KBD on schedule and on budget for a variety of simultaneous projects. While no design skills are required for this job, an interest in design thinking and working in a high pressure creative environment is a must.
The ideal candidates will have excellent academic records combined with proven leadership experience on campus, including organizing and running large events or projects, budgeting and scheduling, vendor management, and resource allocation. Extra bonus points if you have an interest or experience in technology, entrepreneurship, the startup ecosystem and/or venture capital. Even more if you know the Adobe Suite.
- Become a vital member of a four-person team, delivering timely and on-budget work to 15-20 different high-profile clients
- Work closely with Design Director and Web Manager to ensure all projects are entered into the project management system and tasks are assigned and completed appropriately
- Assist VP Creative and VP Digital with proposals, estimates, and schedules
- Ensure team is entering hours appropriately and note when jobs are nearing budget
- Coordinate all outside purchases, including stock photography, fonts, freelancers, etc. and enter into project management system accordingly
- Help with server file organization
- Coordinate schedules and meetings for team
- Assist with ongoing client management
- Be helpful and pitch in where ever needed
- College degree with proven strong academic record (please provide transcript)
- Proficient in Mac OS, MS Office Suite, and Google Suite. Nice but not required: Adobe Suite
- Organized self starter with strong initiative. You can’t be shy for this role!
- Adaptable to constantly changing needs
- Sense of humor
- Excellent work ethic, ready for more than 9-5
- Willingness to work in Louisville based office (this is not a telecommute position)
- Deadline oriented
Candidates should submit resume and portfolio link to email@example.com.
KBD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other protected class established by law. In addition to federal law requirements, KBD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
KBD offers a competitive salary and opportunity for advancement.