Do you have a love for design and drive to create extremely compelling work in a dynamic and challenging industry? We are looking for a highly talented designers who can deliver innovative solutions as one of three four-person creative squads. The ideal candidates will have a well-rounded understanding of design principles (specifically for B2B businesses) and should have the ability to create/support effective brands for our clients’ industries. Furthermore, designers should expect to collaborate heavily on a wide variety of projects including: logo & branding design, web design for desktop and mobile, high-end Keynote/PowerPoint presentation design, printed collateral, trade show materials, video design, and much more.
- Develop original looks for visual assets in print and digital design in a highly collaborative environment while embracing established brand standards for multiple clients
- Full understanding of assigned clients, including product, team members, brand standards, and expectations
- Work with three other people on a closely knit team to conceptualize new and refined ideas for branding and web projects
- Propose, plan, design, and present a full range of high-impact print and web collateral
- Stay up-to-date with design and technology trends
- Partner effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables
- Collaborate with design and web teams on a multitude of projects
- Communicate design concepts with a clear and concise purpose
- Experience working for an in-house creative team, design studio, or creative/agency environment
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or related field
- Proficient in Adobe CC and Mac OS
- Keen understanding of file set up for web design projects, basic knowledge of CSS/HTML/WordPress
- Extensive knowledge of effective typography, color, and strong page layouts
- Self-starter with a strong initiative, work ethic, and organizational skills a must
- The ability to prioritize and go the extra mile when needed
- Creativity, passion, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to articulate conceptual design solutions
- Advanced experience using Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive)
- Experience in Adobe After Effects is a definite bonus
- Easily adaptable to changing priorities and client needs
- Understanding/awareness of the aesthetic and culture of Silicon Valley
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume, including a portfolio, to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter and portfolio will not be considered.
KBD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other protected class established by law. In addition to federal law requirements, KBD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
KBD offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including health benefits, generous vacation and opportunity for advancement.