Are you organized, detail oriented and thorough? Do you have a fundamental understanding of web design & development mixed with a love for administrative support? KBD is seeking exceptional candidates with this dynamic skill set. The ideal candidate should have strong administrative experience in a busy, client facing role and a drive to help support Design Directors, VP of Digital & developers in a collaborative setting. This includes managing deadlines, scheduling, note taking and resolving resource issues. Furthermore, the Web Assistant will be expected to work and communicate directly with clients on a wide variety of topics including: scheduling on-going site maintenance, weekly check in calls during development, estimates & proposals, scheduling and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Report to and take direction from the VP of Digital
- Openly collaborate with all members of the KBD team
- Coordinate the implementation and adherence of KBD Web Standards on existing and upcoming sites.
- Facilitate the creation and revision of estimates, internal & external timelines and project management tasks for new jobs to the Project Coordinator, including freeze docs and change orders
- Assist with website maintenance from launch through post-launch; including but not limited to quality control of code, q/a before launch, A/B testing as requested, ongoing maintenance and followups of site after launch, both proactively and through client requests.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders, including clients, on design decisions and project progress
- Coordinates with hosting server admin as needed
- 2+ years in an administrative role for an in-house creative team, design and/or development studio or creative/agency environment
- Proficient in Mac OS, Adobe CC a plus
- Self-starter with a strong initiative, work ethic, and organizational skills a must
- Ability to prioritize and go the extra mile when needed
- Creativity, passion, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor
- Experience in digital responsive design
- Experience using Sketch, InVision, Adobe After Effects, Marketo and Hubspot is a definite bonus
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive)
- Ability to work and interact in a collaborative and open office setting
- Willingness to work in the Louisville-based office (this is not a telecommute position)
- Easily adaptable to changing priorities and client needs
Candidates should submit resume and portfolio link to email@example.com. For more info on KBD, visit wearekbd.com.
KBD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other protected class established by law. In addition to federal law requirements, KBD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
KBD offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including health benefits, generous vacation and opportunity for advancement.